Anyone can become an investor
Equity crowdfunding enables you to become a shareholder of a company and be part of its success. You can participate in the growth of a company, increase your own capital and support your favorites - be it either the producer of an organic ice-cream, an energy association or technology start-up.
- Easy investment option - minimum investments start with 100-200 euros - you decide how much would you like to invest.
- Be a part of new success stories of Estonian companies from different fields by investing into finance, technology or manufacturing businesses, e.g. restaurants, sharing economy enterprises or media.
- You can diversify and grow your investment portfolio.
- Besides finances you can share your skills, experience and networks to contribute to the success of your investment.
- It is proven that successfully crowdfunded companies are more likely to succeed than others.
How to invest?
- Create your profile at the Fundwise platform.
- Browse for companies looking for crowdfunding.
- You can invest as a private individual or a legal entity, make a choice by clicking a relevant button “Invest” at the campaign you are interested in, which opens a relevant form. In case investing as a legal entity you must have a legal representation right to make such transactions.
- In case you or a legal entity does not have a securities account, open it at some commercial bank in Estonia.
- In case you have questions, communicate and discuss on a forum of company representatives and co-investors. Choose appropriate investment, get introduced with the shareholder agreement and entering agreement and transfer the funds to a target company.
- Invite also others to invest - additional promotion is beneficial to you as well as to the company you invested in.
- Assist the company with your skills, knowledge and networks.
- When the campaign was a success, you will become a shareholder of a company and the company will implement its vision with the help from your investment.
- In case the campaign did not raise necessary funding, you get your funds back and you can re-invest to some other enterprise.